If you have a registered business within the EU, you can use your international VAT number to have the VAT charge deducted from your order.
Enter your VAT:
- Enter your Company name and VAT-ID on the Cart page or enter the information in your Customer Account
- Make sure the VAT-ID is registered in the same country as the billing address
- Click on Save after you have entered the VAT ID in your Customer Account
or proceed to Check Out on the Cart page
- When your VAT-ID is verified with the VIES database, a checkmark appears and your VAT-ID is valid.
We have identified you as EU business customer, you can order VAT-exempt in our shop now."
- The VAT now is deducted from your order, please verify this in your order overview before making the payment. The stated tax amount should be € 0.00.
Use your international VAT number; a domestic VAT number does not work. Our system recognizes official VAT IDs connected to the European VAT system.
- Your billing address country must match the VAT-ID country
- If you are a Dutch business, do not enter your VAT number in your order. You claim the VAT yearly or quarterly via the Dutch tax office
- If the VAT is charged on the order confirmation, do not proceed with payment but contact Service & Support first