How to design your own embroidered product(s)
- Select your product and variation
- Choose the type of customization (logo/text)
T1. Choose a font for line 1
T2. Choose a color for line 1
T3. Enter the text for line 1.
Take the length and height into account
T4. Optionally add a 2nd line and follow the steps above again
L1. Choose a position for the logo
L2. Upload the logo in sufficient quality for the best result:
* JPG and PNG files supported (300DPI)
* Maximum size 50MB
* Minimum width 4500px
L3.Choose a color in which the logo may be embroidered
- Add the article to the shopping cart and complete the checkout.
- You will receive a digital sample from us for approval within 48 hours.
- After approval, production will start and you will receive an expected delivery date from us
- Custom products cannot be exchanged. We therefore advise you to first order a sample (1 piece) for larger orders to assess the quality.
- We are not responsible for loss of quality due to incorrectly supplied logos or spelling errors in supplied texts
- The delivery date can only be issued after confirmation of the digital sample and is always subject to change.
- Actual product or customization color may vary from the images shown. Every monitor or mobile display has a different capability to display colors, and every individual may see these colors differently. In addition, lighting conditions at the time the photo was taken can also affect an image's color. ChefsAlert cannot guarantee that the color you see accurately portrays the true color of the product.
Do you have any further questions? Please do not hesitate to contact us.