Spotlight On | Share Your Stories
Share Your Stories @ChefsAlert
A new product, restaurant opening, event or creative dish? Share your news via ChefsAlert The Worldwide Chefs Network. and reach thousands of chefs and foodies.
Order your Spotlight On Story here and send all details to email@example.com. Indicate date and time and add available Instagram and Facebook Stories tools. An Instagram and Facebook story remains visible on ChefsAlert for 24 hours.
Story dimensions are 1080px by 1920px. This means that your image or video should be 1080 pixels wide and 1920 pixels in height. This is also known as an aspect ratio of 9:16.
Add one of the following add-ons to your Spotlight On Story
- Swipe Up URL
- (In)visible Mention Tags (max. 9)
- (In)visible Hashtags (max. 10)
Add one of the following stickers to your Spotlight On Story*
Mention Stickers tag another Instagram user in your stories, notifying them that you’ve done so. When someone taps on the sticker, they’ll be taken to the tagged user’s profile. You can also mention other users in your caption itself, for a similar but more subtle effect.
Hashtag Stickers add a clickable hashtag to your story to help you reach more users or promote your own branded hashtags. When users click on it, they’ll be taken to the hashtag’s feed, just like if they’d searched for it manually. You can also add clickable Instagram tags, or hashtags, using the text box tool in your stories, but it won't be as noticeable.
Location Stickers tag a location in your story to expand your reach. When users tap on it, they’ll see a feed of other content with the same location tag. You can only add one per story, so choose the most relevant one.
- Music Sticker add background music to your images or videos, letting you choose a soundtrack from Spotify.
Questions Sticker let you crowdsource ideas, feedback, and responses from your audience with an open-ended question. Answers will be shared with you after the 24H past.
Poll Stickers ask our followers a question, and give them two answers to choose from. By default, you can ask a “yes or no” question, or you can change the responses to create your own either/or styled inquiry that lets users choose between two answers. Followers click on the sticker to answer, and the results are calculated in real time.
- Emoji Slider Stickers ask users a question that they can answer with a slider (i.e. on a scale of 1 to 10), such as “how much do you love our new line compared to last year.” You can choose an emoji to represent their response, and users will be able to see the average after they give you their vote.
Donation Stickers to show support for the causes you believe in. The social platform allows you to help your favorite nonprofits raise money using the donations sticker in Instagram stories. Of course, the donation feature is only available to eligible nonprofits.
*One per Story
When you post a business ChefsAlert Story, we will add you as a business partner within Instagram and Facebook via the business account you specify.
Certain goods, services or brands may not be promoted with branded content. We prohibit promotion of the following:
- Violations of our guidelines
- Illegal products or services
- Tobacco products, vaporisers, electronic cigarettes or any other products that simulate smoking
- Drugs and drug-related products, including illegal, prescription or recreational drugs
Weapons, ammunition or explosives
Adult products or services, except for family planning and contraception
- Payday loans, payslip advances and bail bonds
- Multilevel marketing
- Initial coin offerings, binary options or contract for difference trading
- Controversial political or social issues or crises in an exploitative manner for commercial purposes
- Regional lotteries
- Negative portrayal of voting or census participation in the United States and/or advising users not to vote or participate in a census
Some sensitive content can only be promoted with restrictions, such as restricting who can see the post based on age or geographical location.