Design Your Own Embroidered Apron (1 text line)
Thanks to this embroidered apron you don't have to worry about keeping your clothes clean when cooking! The neck loop and long ties, two front pockets, and intricate embroidery in front all come together in an eye-catching and comfy accessory that'll make you long for more time in the kitchen.
• 70% polyester, 30% cotton
• Fabric weight: 9 oz/yd² (305 g/m²)
• Size: 20″ × 30″ (50.8 cm × 76.2 cm)
• Adjustable neck loop and long ties
• Two front pockets
• Blank product sourced from China
The sizes correspond to a smaller size in the US market, so US customers should order a size up.
How does it work?
Follow the steps below for best results:
- Select your apron color
- Click on the Personalize design button
Enter your value for the text line and then choose the color for the embroidery.
- After you have entered your text, click the red "Add to cart" button in the customize tool and the product(s) will be added to the shopping cart. Want to add more aprons? Click on the product in the shopping cart and repeat the steps above.
- Complete the ordering process.
Have questions about ordering, delivery and returns? Check out our FAQs for answers to the most frequently asked questions.
Available thread colors
- If it's physically possible to digitize your graphic, we'll digitize it. If your design doesn't meet our guidelines, we can't guarantee desirable results.
- We use a run stitch for fine details in flat embroidery.
- The generated preview on the mockup is for visual reference only and will not always match the final result.
- Flat embroidery is a technique where stitches are embroidered flat on the shirt
- Minimum thickness for shapes: 0.05″ (1.3 mm)
- We use satin stitch for shapes between 0.05″ (1.3 mm) and 0.5″ (12.5 mm)
- We use tatami stitch for shapes thicker than 0.5″ (12.5 mm)
- Minimum height for lowercase letters: 0.25″ (6.4 mm)
- Minimum height for uppercase letters: 0.3″ (7.6 mm)
- Any text smaller than 0.25″ (6.4 mm) in height will be a run stitch