Design Your Own Stanley & Stella Unisex Pullover Hoodie
This hoodie is so comfy and practical, it'll become your everyday favorite. It's extra soft and has convenient side pockets. Made from organic cotton and recycled polyester, it's the perfect eco-friendly choice.
• 85% organic ring-spun combed cotton, 15% recycled polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.85 oz/yd² (300 g/m²)
• Brushed sweatshirt
• Medium fit
• Raglan sleeves
• Self-fabric double-layered hood
• Slanted side pockets
• Matching round drawcords with metal tipping and eyelets
• Flatlock topstitch on all seams
• 1×1 rib at sleeves and bottom hems
• Inside self-fabric tape at the back of the neck
• Self-fabric half moon at the back of the neck
• Blank product sourced from China or Bangladesh
Note that we show the EU sizes for Stanley/Stella products. The sizes correspond to a smaller size in the US market, so US customers should order a size up.
How does it work?
Follow the steps below for best results:
- Select your size and color
- Click on the Personalize design button
- Upload your design(s) to the position(s). Want to change the position of your design? Then make sure it is uploaded in the right way by using our templates:
* This is the max print area. We scale graphics according to the product size.
||Print file size*
||Print file template
|Front & back print
||12" x 16" (30.5 x 40.5 cm)
|| PNG / PSD
||4" x 3.5" (10 x 8,9 cm)
|| PNG / PSD
If you’d like to recreate your design from scratch, you are definitely not limited to Adobe Photoshop or other expensive software. There are several browser-based image editors available, such as Pixlr, Photopea and Canva. You may also want to check out GIMP, which is a free and open-source image editor program.
- After uploading the designs, click the red "Add to cart" button in the customize tool and the product(s) will be added to the shopping cart. Want to add more sizes and colors? Click on the product in the shopping cart and repeat the steps above.
- Complete the ordering process.
Have questions about ordering, delivery and returns? Check out our FAQs for answers to the most frequently asked questions.
Submit files in PNG or JPEG format with at least 150 DPI
We recommend using PNG for designs with a transparent background. For other designs, we advise preparing files in JPEG instead.
Create files in sRGB color profile
To ensure your design looks the same when printed as it does on screen, make sure you create your print file in sRGB color profile.
- Remove print file template guidelines
If you use our downloadable templates, delete the guide layers before saving your files. If you don't delete them, they'll show up on the print.
Tips for the best results
- Avoid semi-transparent graphics
Semi-transparent graphics (or elements with lowered opacity) don't translate well in DTG printing. We advise using solid colors, or simulating semi-transparency by halftoning
- Create designs with the necessary DPI
Simply typing in a new resolution value into the file won't result in a higher resolution print. If your graphic's resolution is too low, the best solution is to recreate it.
- Use transparency to your advantage
Black ink will appear gray on black garments because of the white underbase used during printing. Leave these areas fully transparent when designing for black garments.
- Avoid borders when designing sleeve prints
We advise against using graphics with perfect borders for sleeve printing, since the print can warp slightly when the sleeve is being pulled off the pallet.
- We don't print white ink on white garments. Any designs containing white color will have areas with no print on them.
- Light ink elements on bright-colored garments might look tinted. This is most evident on Red, Maroon, and other similarly colored garments.
- There might be slight discrepancies in print placement.
- Read more about DTG printing here.
The sizes correspond to a smaller size in the US market, so US customers should order a size up.
|Chest Width (inches)
|Body Length (inches)
|Sleeve Length (inches)
|Chest Width (cm)
|Body Length (cm)
|Sleeve Length (cm)